Hope you enjoy...
LESSONS LEARNED FROM FIELD DAY
1. ALWAYS BE TRUE. Be true to your country. Be true to God. Be true to your team…even when your teammate cuts in line.
2. Your BFF may be on an opposing team, your cousin may be on an opposing team, but at the end of the day, they are still your family and friends so behave accordingly.
3. ALWAYS listen to the coach. She’s been through Field Day before.
She knows the strategies to win even when it looks hopeless.
5. There will be UPS
and downs along the way, but you
have to keep trying and keep going because
your team is counting on you.
Remember, winning means you don’t stay down, and there is always more UPS than downs.
6. You will asked to be flexible and work through difficult situations, but don’t worry, there will be someone there talking you through it encouraging you along the way.
Run hard. Have fun.
Squeeze all the joy and laughter out of every experience you can because Field Day only comes but one day a year.
9. And while everyone wants to have an advantage of
what we realize is that what we need most is for that someone to show us the ropes
10. Field Day 2012 is a day for inclusion, a day for fun, and day for all to be a part of something bigger than they are as an individual.